Hi everyone,
How is your weekend? I hope you are spending your time efficiently.
Here is a link to the interesting article from bbc.com
Farmers protest against subsidy cuts
Farmers' leaders urge the government not to implement plans to cut agricultural subsidies by 15% and transfer the cash to wildlife protection in England and Wales.
Read more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk- 25373266
How is your weekend? I hope you are spending your time efficiently.
Here is a link to the interesting article from bbc.com
Farmers protest against subsidy cuts
Farmers' leaders urge the government not to implement plans to cut agricultural subsidies by 15% and transfer the cash to wildlife protection in England and Wales.
Read more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-
Hi, Ardak--thank you for posting! I look forward to reading this article.
ReplyDeleteHi, Ardak-- The article is quite interesting, and I thought well related to our film "Food, Inc." I hope other students take a moment and read the article too.
ReplyDelete